I HAVE AN ELATED LAUGH AS A PHENOMENON

I'M SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! I posted a picture of a jacket a couple of days ago AND GUESS WHAT!!!! I found one.. Not completely similar but close enough and I loooove it! I got it for $89.23! Well, I'm doing great, really great! And not just because of the jacket. I'm not sneezy anymore! Let's get down to business! HAHA.



(the "blood" and zombie-expression's just a joke, sorry, but I had to show off the jacket!!) Okay, let's be honest.. I have a jacket that looks way to much like my new one. (hint; sidebars!) but it's some creepy grey'ish color. ): haha, and I just felt like buying it in brown too!

xoxo, Maddie

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh wow I've been on the hunt for the perfect shearling biker/pilot jacket for years & then I discovered one in my boyfriends wardrobe, who knew? Love yours though, great collar

    SvarSlet

Got anything to say? SAY IT! ;D
I'll take a look at your blog<3

xoxo