BUT GOD CAN BE SO HILARIOUS

Listening to Regina Spektor. I love her! She's just amazing. So I've just watched a bad mother's handbook and I gotta admit that I kinde loved it! I'm not that in to Rob Patz, he's overrated. But I'll admit it.. Okay, I don't wanna do it.. But I will.. Robert is freaking cute in the role as Daniel Gale. It's mental. He's a sweetheart. Loved it when she was giving birth and he was sooo nervous! Cute, cute, cute. They're both cute. I hated the mun the whole movie untill the end, guess it's just meant to be that way? I cried when she got so upset about the fact that she didn't wake up when her babyboy cried. Cried even harder when she said "he doesnt need me". Just cant help it! haha. But either way. I'm gonne grab some chocolate now. ROCK ON <3

BTW. Alex's a freaking sweetheart<333

xxxx Maddie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Got anything to say? SAY IT! ;D
I'll take a look at your blog<3

xoxo