JUST PRETEND I DIDN'T TEAR YOUR WORLD APART

I'm so tired. It's about 8 AM and I got home at 3. Gosh, but I had alot of fun with Kylieboi. After eating pizza we went to his house. Just talking. I freaking love that boy. He makes my day everyday! Well, yeh, woke up half a hour ago. Nikey (the cat) came in here, licking my face. Great. Of course I couldn't go back to sleep. MADDIE, LET'S NOT BE NEGATIVE. I'm enjoying life. I'm going downtown to pick up a birthday present for Celeste later. Might not, maybe another day. She's turning sixteen next saturday so it's not like I'm in a hurry. She's throwing a major party, looking forward to eeet! Thah's all for now. Keep rocking!

xoxo Maddie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Got anything to say? SAY IT! ;D
I'll take a look at your blog<3

xoxo