YOU CANT START A FIRE WITHOUT A SPARK

Life is gooooood! Listening to Bruce Springsteen - dancing in the dark, Seawolf - you're a wolf, Lou Reed - perfect day and Various - waterfall. Feeling like dancing, beeing a hundred percent myself. I drank my first dr. pepper yesterday and let's be honest YUMMI! I'm sold. TOTALLY. So what's to say about my day, my week, my life? Ha. Oh yea. Yesterday Kyle came over and we went to a small get together with the closest of our friends. Had sooo much fun, god, how I love those people!

It's 2 PM. I still havent decided what I want to spend my day on. Or who. Kyle asked me if I would like to go grab some pizza later. OF COURSE. I freaking heart pizza. Just can't help it. Well. That's all I can think of at the moment. I apologize for extremely random post.

xxxxx Maddie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Got anything to say? SAY IT! ;D
I'll take a look at your blog<3

xoxo